Services included in our office and pain management practice:
- Psychotherapy for marital, adults, geriatric, adolescents, family, and children.
- Evaluation for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Psychological testing, intelligence, and achievement testing, and personality testing.
- Sex Therapy for sexual dysfunctions, sexual abuse.
- Career testing and counseling for high school and college students and career transition for adults.
- Psychological evaluations for injured, chronic pain, and surgery patients.
- Neuropsychological testing to determine cognitive strengths and weaknesses, cognitive decline, or brain injury.
- Biofeedback, pain re-education, and stress management.
- Microcurrent electrotherapy stimulation and cranial electrotherapy stimulation (a drug-free)
Services included in Hospital Consult Practice:
- Psychological Evaluation
- Managing Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
- Pre and Post-Surgery patients, evaluating and diagnosing mental health presentation.
Skilled and long term care:
Many seniors need support in adjusting to the aging process along with a variety of other related issues. We recognize the importance of providing the necessary services to aid the well being our seniors. At each facility we provide the following services:
- Neuropsychological testing to identify cognitive deficits
- Psychological evaluations and testing
- Psychotherapy with depression, anxiety, adjustment to a nursing home, adjusting to physical limitations, family issues and many more.
- Psychotherapy for families with elderly parents.